Your Affordable Beach Wedding In Hawaii Awaits
Celebrate your wedding in Hawaii! Whether you get married on a pristine Hawaiian beach, at a majestic rainforest waterfall, on a rocky point overlooking the vast Pacific Ocean or in a quaint serene chapel right on the bay, our wedding planner will help make your romantic dreams come true… in the timeless tropical islands called Hawaii. We do affordable weddings …where the tradewinds of Hawaii meet the romantic desires of your heart! We also offer exciting affordable weddings at sea. Get married at sea in Hawaii as you sail along the coast of Waikiki with Diamond Head Crater
- Affordable Hawaii Beach Wedding and Vow Renewal packages starting at only $95.
- Choose from over 60 public and 20 private Hawaii venues — pristine beaches, verdant tropical rainforest sites, waterfalls, beach overlooks, secluded hideaways or park locations and a selection of private yachts for weddings and receptions at sea.
- We have video clips of over 100 Oahu venues on our YouTube Video Channel to help you decide where to celebrate your marriage.
- We honor the service of active duty US military members with modest discounts, same-day service and services on military installations.
- Short notice, flexible scheduling and simple Hawaii weddings are our specialty — any date, any time and any place.
- Professional services celebrate married couples renewing their vows, couples eloping to Hawaii or couples making personal and spiritual commitments as life partners, including civil & same-sex unions.
- We have gratefully earned the trust & appreciation of over 9,000 couples we married in Hawaii since we were established in October 2000.
Prices start at only $195! Share your wedding with friends and family regardless of where they are on the planet. All they need is a computer, web browser and an Internet connection. Especially designed for your loved ones who can’t come to Hawaii due to time or money constraints and be here in person on your special day!
A Beach Wedding $95… proudly serves the islands of Oahu, Maui, Kauai & the Big Island of Hawaii. Discover who we are by clicking on ‘Who We Are‘ above.