Factors to consider in selecting the perfect site for your Hawaii wedding or vow renewal:
- Distance & drive time from where you are staying.
- Heavy traffic periods – morning & evening commute; it’s always heavier than you think!
- Site features such as parking & facilities for guests.
- Ease of access to ceremony site.
- Travel Fees for each team member when applicable.
- Beach or park permit fees if applicable.
- Month of the year, seasonal changes & whether a view of sunset is expected.
- For sunset weddings, please remember that the sun sets in the West! Click HERE to see sunset times for your preferred date.
- Beach locations tend to be crowded on weekend so we recommend weekends are avoided if possible.
- Please note: Outside providers of services we offer are NOT PERMITTED at any site without prior approval. A fee will apply.
Top Beach Locations
These are our top recommended Oahu beach wedding and vow renewal locations. Any applicable travel surcharges for each team member that will be participating in your event are listed below according to Zone. Click on any of the active site links to view a photo gallery of that location. Travel surcharges for each staff member is listed below. Reduced by $25 if you book an all-inclusive package.
- Zone 1 (Waikiki / Honolulu metropolitan area) – Magic Island or Kahanamoku beach, Waikiki – $0
- Zone 2 (15-20 minutes east of Waikiki / Honolulu area) – Waialae beach or Kahala beach – $25
- Zone 3 (Approximately 30-45 minutes from Waikiki)
- Zone 4 (About 40 minutes from Waikiki) – Kualoa regional park – $100
- Zone 5 (Located in the Ko’Olina Resort area, about 45 minutes from Waikiki / Honolulu area) – Lanikuhonua beach or Paradise Cove, Ko’Olina – $100
- Zone 6 (About an hour from Waikiki / Honolulu area) – Papailoa beach or Pua’ena Point, Kawailoa beach, Haleiwa beach- $100
- Zone 7 (More than 1 hour from Waikiki / Honolulu area) – Ma’ili beach – $150
- Zone 8 (More than 1 hour from Waikiki / Honolulu area) – From Waimea bay to Turtle Bay to Kaaawa – $150
To view more photo galleries of our top Hawaii wedding locations:
Get scheduled for your amazing Hawaii beach wedding on the island of Oahu, Honolulu, Hawaii!
Revisit our various service categories to review A La Carte options