Factors to consider in selecting the perfect site for your Hawaii wedding or vow renewal:
- Distance & drive time from where you are staying.
- Heavy traffic periods – morning & evening commute; it’s always heavier than you think!
- How you will get there & back (GPS is not always reliable in Hawaii).
- Careful of Hawaiian names; spelling & pronunciation can be confusing.
- Site features, parking & site space for guests.
- Facilities, ease of access & whether shelter is available.
- Travel Fees apply to each staff provider, if applicable.
- Beach or park permit fees, if applicable & as indicated.
- Weather, wind, tides & lighting at your desired time of day.
- Month of the year, seasonal changes & whether a view of sunset is expected.
- The sun sets in the West! Click this link to see sunset/sunrise times.
- Crowded locations on weekends & holidays (see State Holiday link under Step 1).
- Site conditions subject to have changed since photos/video shown were recorded.
- Please note: Outside providers of services we offer are NOT PERMITTED at any site without prior approval. A fee may apply.
Our top recommended beach Oahu wedding and vow renewal locations by Zone and applicable travel surcharges per Team Member:
- Zone 1 – Magic Island or Kahanamoku beach, Waikiki – $0
- Zone 2 – Waialae beach or Kahala beach – $25
- Zone 3 – Makapu’u beach or Waimanalo bay – $50
- Zone 4 – Kualoa regional park – $75
- Zone 5 – Lanikuhonua beach or Paradise Cove, Ko’Olina – $75
- Zone 6 – Papailoa beach or Pua’ena Point, Kawailoa beach, Haleiwa beach- $75
- Zone 7 – Ma’ili beach – $100
- Zone 8 – From Waimea bay to Turtle Bay to Kaaawa – $100
Locations and Photo Galleries: HERE